Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mickey and Friends adventure






I am back !! The reason I haven't blogged lately is that we have been to busy meeting Mickey and all his friends. We went down to California from Rob's(my brother) graduation from USC (yes - we are very proud). So now he is officially a Rocket Scientist. We finally made it to the hotel late Wed. night after driving all around town trying to find the hotel. The girls woke up and were literally bouncing off the walls. Or should I say the beds !! The next morning we met Rob, my cousin Megan(she is going to school down there), and Megan's mom (who was visiting at the time) at Disneyland. This first picture was in front of California Adventure. For those of you who haven't been there, California is spelled out in huge letters in front of the gate to get in. We had so much fun at Disneyland, Katelyn is still talking about it. Katelyn was so excited to meet Mickey but I think that Minnie was her favorite. As you can see when she met minnie she was so excited she was just grinning from ear to ear. I think that her most favorite thing about Disneyland was the Disney playhouse show. For those of you not familiar with the Disney channel on t.v., in the morning they have the playhouse disney that has a bunch of different shows including Katelyn's favorite - Little Einstein's. In California Adventure they have a live show that features most of the characters from the channel. I got a call (I was at the hotel with Maddie - she was napping) from Patrick telling me about the show and how Katelyn was literally speechless. She loved it and couldn't stop saying that she met Hanny Manny(another character) and that she saw Rocket. Maddies favorite was the dumbo ride. She absolutely loved it. She kept pointing to the ride every time we would go by as to say I want to go again. The next fun thing that I loved doing and is a must have when going to disneyland is to get Mickey ears. We had so much each trying on the different hats in the Mad Hatter shop. The girls still love to put their "ears on". Well I should rap up. But I just have to say that I loved everything about out trip and can't wait to go back.

2 comments:

Amy Niebuhr said...

How fun. We want so bad to take Lily to Disney World/Land. I'm glad you guys were able to get away for some family fun.

Brittany said...

HI Mindi! This is the first time I have looked at your blog. I am so glad you started one. Disneyland looks so fun, I am glad the girls loved it. I missed the playhouse disney show last time, it looks great!