Thursday, May 1, 2008

Who is responsible ?
















May 1 - Alright which one of you is responsible
for this horrible, white, cold stuff that keeps showing up every week or more ? I know someone out there is praying for snow and I think it is time to stop !! Don't make me come and find you !! I am so done with winter. The snow, cold, and wind, all of it. Plus the tulips need the warmth to survive. Come on do it for the tulips !! Bring on Spring. Say it with me now - Bring on Spring, Bring on Spring. That was good.

Come on Spring where are you ? Today you are far far away. Come back please !! We love the spring. The birds chirping, the flowers blooming, the nice weather. Not to hot, not to cold. Oh well - I guess will we will have to deal with the snow. Although not happily.

No comments: