Sunday, June 1, 2008

SAHM Experience



Well I do have to say that I was a little worried to be left alone with my two kids for a week and a half. What is this about you ask? Well my mom - AKA, the babysitter while I am at work - has been gone on an Alaskan Cruise(yes I am very jealous). So not really knowing anyone to watch my kids while I was off at work decided to take some time off work to stay home with them. At first, like I said I was a little worried that my sweet, innoncent girls were going to drive me loopy ! But I have to say that it was the complete opposite. I loved being home with them 24/7. I loved being able to do things with them like playing in the rain and letting them get soaked. I loved having Maddie make me laugh all day(yes she is quite the comedian). I loved having time with Katelyn, reading her stories, coloring, ect. As life as we know it returns tomorrow as I head back to work, I am very grateful for the time that I do spend with my girls. I will cherish it even more now, knowing that it is special. Someday I will be able to be home with them more but for now it is back to work I go. Boo Hoo.

No comments: