Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Mountain Bike Racer


I got a call at 9:30 on Saturday morning. Patrick had left earlier that morning to go Biking. He had headed up to Solitude to go biking. When he arrived the parking lot was full of bikers. A little bit odd, he asked a passerby what was going on, Oh a bike race. Great, he had always wanted to try one. So he called me to see if he could register. I said yes and had to hurry up to get him some tubes(incase of a flat tire) and his other shorts. I got the girls dressed, fed and we were out the door. We arrived in time to see them take off and then I took the girls down to my moms so that I could go up and get some shots of him on the trail. The first pic is of him going up to the starting line, the second was him on the trail, third was him coming down to the finish line, and the fourth was the very last corner. Needless to say, 2 hours and 31 minutes after he started he came down the hill to finish. How did he do you ask? Well he doesn't want to talk about it but I will tell you !! You came in last place out of all the riders. But i don't care, I still cheered him on and love him even though he is not a pro. mountain biker. Good job hunny.

No comments: