Monday, August 25, 2008

Twilight

I know, I know. I have been way behind on the "popular reads" lately. I was made aware of the Twilight books probably six months ago(not knowing much about them) I didn't have time to read them at the time. I finally finished the first one and am reading the second one. A few thoughts :


#1. Isn't new love silly. Did anyone else think this while reading this book? The crazy - I can't spend a moment without you stage !! I guess I have forgotten - being married for 6 years now.

#2. Oh, what would it be like to be a vampire. To be able to run fast, to not have to sleep(think about what you could accomplish in that time). Not to mention being pretty and graceful. And the best would be to be able to read peoples minds like Edward. Just think how that would come in handy !

#3. I am so glad that I am not as clumsy as Bella !

#4. It is a good thing Patrick is not a vampire! If he was, I would not get anything done. I would be too busy gazing into his beautiful eyes and breathing in his wonderful smell !! On second thought, that might not be so bad !!

Enough for now, I am off to read some more of book #2.

2 comments:

Jess and Heather said...

Mindi, you are so cute! I love your comments about Twilight! I can't wait to hear what you say about #'s 2,3,4. You have 2 months to finish them(Nov.21) That is if you want to see the movie after you finish them and not before. Your blog is so cute! Love, Heather Jones

Brittany said...

I want to be a vampire too... then my scrapbooks would be caught up!