Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shoe obsession


I think I have a dancer on my hands. And I couldn't be happier !! Let me explain. Ever since Maddie has discovered Katelyn's tap shoes , she has insisted on having them on. First thing in the morning I pick her up from her crib, change her diaper, get her clothes on, and then she points to the closet. I know what she wants and so we put her tap shoes on. No socks, just shoes. Forget about normal shoes, it is the tap shoes and only the tap shoes. Forget about trying to put normal shoes on(we have gone to Smith's many times with tap shoes on her feet). She wears them pretty much all day long. Sometimes insisting on taking them to bed with her. I don't know what is so intriguing about these tap shoes, maybe it is the sound, the shininess of the shoes. Who knows, but I just can't wait to put her in dance !! We are so proud. Tap on sister.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

That is so cute !!! I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to start dancing. With my luck she will hate it or something. Anyhow... it is so good to see you guys again. I can't believe you have two little girls Patrick !!! It's hard to imagine us all grown up with kids of our own. Seems like we just finished dancing at Disneyland (Do you remember Blue Moon). The good ol days !!! I am so glad that I ran across your blog. Are you guys going to Josh and Michele's for the party in a few weeks? I hope so! It would be great to see you.

Mandi (Lukes)