Friday, October 31, 2008

At the patch


I have been slacking at putting up pictures on the blog. So I am sorry. I have been really sick this last week so I want to play catchup. Here is some pics from the pumkin patch. We had great weather when we went out to the patch. I just have to say Maddie is obsessed with pumkins. She loves them. She went around trying to pick all of them up. Katelyn loved it too. She took her time and searched for the perfect pumpkin and even helped me find mine. We plan to carve them today! Yes, i know it is a little late but not much time all together. Well Happy Halloween everyone. Be safe. .


2 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

Oh my gosh your kids are so cute! And BIG! It was great seeing you both last night... the party was a lot of fun!

Ashleigh said...

hi guys! what a cute family! I am sorry i missed you at the party. i had to get home and get my dauther in bed. if you want to check out my blog email me at ashleighbennett@comcast.net

ashleigh (garner) bennett