Tuesday, January 13, 2009

IT'S A BOY


I can't even begin to express our excitement today when we found out that we were having a boy !! The technician made the announcement when she said that she knew that we have never seen this on an ultrasound before. I looked over to see what she was talking about !! Well everyone is so excited, all but Katelyn. She wants a baby sister and started to cry when we told her that she was to have a baby brother !! Poor thing, oh well. With two girls, I think it is time for a boy don't you think !! I do, and I am glad that he will be joining the family. Afterward, we went to Babies R Us to get him his first outfit. It is a tradition that we started with Katelyn. With this being my first boy and having nothing for him I wanted to buy the whole store ! But I found some adorable "BLUE" clothes for him to wear. Well, just wanted to share our great news with everyone.


4 comments:

Jamie Newson said...

Congratulations Patrick & Mindi!!! It is wonderful to have another little boy in the family, another grandson for Grandpa & Grandma.
~Jamie

The Niebuhr's said...

We are so excited for you guys!!! Little boys are different but so much fun!

Kami said...

Yaaayyy!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Give your girls hugs and kisses. Tell patrick hi and give him a big hug. We miss you all.

Kami

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you....How are you? I have not seen you forever. I live in SLC now. We should get together...Let me know your schedule.