Wednesday, April 6, 2011

House Drama

Well I just wanted to check in with everyone and let you all know that I am still here. The weekend went well, found a house, came home, had MAJOR loan drama, got that sorted out, then after all that found out that the house that we wanted is no longer available. Since we had the loan drama and delay they took someone elses offer, we could have paid more for the house, had no backyard landscaping, or had them build us on in 60 days. So now we are at a horrible point of not knowing where we are going to live, not being able to find a rental for just a few months, and possibly not having a U HAUL truck available from the company that he is going to be working for. So I will not be scrapbooking any time soon. We have to figure out a whole lot of stuff, pack up the house, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I promise to be back sometime with lots of project life posts. I don't know when. Take care everyone.

1 comment:

Mrs. Boom said...

That sounds pretty awful. I'm sendin you lots of house finding vibes! Hang in there. Things have a way of working out.