Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Christmas in August

So you've heard of the saying Christmas in July right ! Well how about Christmas in August ?

It sure felt like Christmas today when I got to open up my big package that came directly from the UPS man !! Maybe he is one of Santa's elves ? Anyways, inside was my new camera !! Hurray !! I was so excited, it really felt like Christmas morning. I got a little time to play around with it today. Not as much as I would have liked, but I'm sure I'll make for that soon. I really missed having my camera and am so grateful to be getting this one. Here are a few shots that I took this afternoon.

Maddie at lunch


Me and Maddie playing petshops and watching Tangled after doing yardwork !!

Oh boy Katelyn's home from school !!

Flowers blooming in the front yard


Our street sign and the hot summer sun. It was close to 100 today !!

Mirror shot of the new camera


Canvases that just came. Waiting to be hung.


So fun !! Well I'm off to finish another week in my project life album. Yes, I'm almost done !! I know, I'm just been going crazy this week. Well see if I can keep this up. Probably not.

No comments: