Thursday, September 29, 2011

Project Life Week 22

I quickly finished up another week over these past few days. Not much happened this week. A lot of water,bbq's, and dirt. Quick, simple, easy, that sums up this week. No extra's. No activities. But still our life documented.

Here is the first page.


Monday we had a BBQ for Memorial Day. Yumm  For some reason the picture didn't save right so no picture to show you.

This is Noah playing peek a boo !  The brush is from Ali Edwards Life in Pictures brush set.


Katelyn playing in the mud this week as we tried to plant the garden.



BBQ journaling card


Blooming flowers in the backyard are so beautiful.


Peek A Boo journaling card from Making Memories


Got Katelyn invloved this week. I let her write what she wanted about her picture.


Here is the second page


The two girls were playing in the mud that I made. I was trying to soak the soil so that I could dig it up for the garden but even that didn't work. The ground is so hard here. They played with their small dinosaurs out in the mud.


Me and the girls out trying to get some dirt in the grow box.


Noah loves the water. He even likes to splash the hose right in his face !! Go figure.  Another Ali Edwards life in pictures brush.


We spent the weekend painting the front room. The picture is not that great and it doesn't show the real colors of the room. But we did an accent wall in green, which is much darker in real life. Another Ali Brush.


A review of the week.


BBQ Smoked Chicken. YUM !!


Jounraling about painting our house.


Took the two paint sample pages and put them on a journaling card. Wanted to show the two colors.


That does it for Week 22. Almost half way done. Feels good, but I am still way behind. Oh well. I am still LOVING this project. Are you doing Project Life ? Thinking about it ? The new Project Life Albums come out in a few months and I can't wait. They both look great and I can't decide for sure but I am leaning towards Clementine( I think that was the one). And I am running low on plain journaling cards. Can't wait. Until then I will keep going on my 2011 album. Have a great weekend. We are heading to the County Fair tomorrow night.


No comments: