Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thankful for today

Today I am thankful for a dryer that dries things super fast when I am in a hurry.

Today I am thankful for a husband that works 16 hours days just so we can have a wonderful roof over our heads.

Today I am thankful for three healthy, wonderful, and somethings challenging children. Without them my life would not be complete.

Today I am thankful for McDonald's drive thru's. And ice cream cones.

Today I am thankful for my favorite shows back on television.

Today I am thankful for nice weather. Although it is still in the 90's.

Today I am thankful for technology that allows me to stay connected with my family and friends.

Today I am thankful for a great diaper deal just in the nick of time.

Today I am thankful for wonderful mother who I can call up at anytime to talk to. About anything.

With that said I will leave you with a digital two page layout I finished about 2009's Thanksgiving lunch/dinner that I made all by myself, including the turkey. I have never even attempted something like this by myself and it turned out great. The journaling is not on the actual page put on a seperate page in my Project Life album.

I have also been so busy lately with Maddie's preschool, Noah deciding that he is now going to become a terrible toddler, and weening him off his pacifer during the day, and at night and nap times. Among other things like taking care of Katelyn and her homework, school stuff, the housework, Patrick being sick and now being at work all day and night. So I have finished Mondays week in the life but just have to type up the journaling and then I can share. Oh yeah, and trying to get ready for a crop on Saturday. So enough said, I need to go to bed because a certain toddler is going to get up way to early tomorrow morning. We need to work on that too !! Uhhh !!

No comments: