Sunday, June 3, 2012

Project Life Week 13

Another week is in the books. Week 13 | March 26 to April 1.

This week was a full one. Patrick went to Houston for a conference and also took a side trip to the Johnson Space Center.

HERE IS THE FIRST PAGE :

This first page is all about Patrick's trip to Houston.


THE PICTURES :

Used an Ali Edwards Arrow.


Patrick's rental car while in Houston.


Used an Ali Edwards brush  for the bottom definition. Used a font for the word sunshine.


THE JOURNALING CARDS :

LEFT SIDE : Stamped on the blank card before running it through the printer. The car on the bottom is a sticker from a sheet all about the Ford Mustang !!

RIGHT SIDE : Selfy taken on the beach after he took a run on the sand.


I asked Patrick to write a little something about his trip. It was to long for a single journaling card so I put it on two cards. Used the "Discover" word from Heidi Swap to connect the two journaling cards.
I lined the two cards together and then put the sticker on both of the card and cut it down the middle.


I had two inserts this week. They are both from the Johnson Space Center.

This first one is a 6x12 page protector. Added some journaling on the bottom. This is what it looks like layered in the book.  I had some leftover space themed stickers from a design team assignment that I used throughout the two inserts.


Here is a close up of journaling.


Here is the other side. This is one of HUGE engines that they use.


INSERT #2 :

I used a Becky Higgins page protector Design G. I cut the vertical strip off. Didn't need that many photos. 


Here is one of the photos in the insert.


Here is the other side. More photos and stickers.


HERE IS THE LAST PAGE :

This side is the more everyday things that happen in our lives. 


THE PICTURES :

Maddies new shoes. She wanted a picture of them !! Used an Ali Edwards Days of the week brush .


An instagram of the two kids waiting for Daddy's plane to come in. Used some of the Clementine cardstock to fill in the 4x6. The March sticker is from Little Yellow Bicycle.


Eggs. We colored them during preschool at our house.


The kids loved hunting for eggs. The word HUNT is from here.


THE JOURNALING CARDS :

So sorry about these blurry, glary photos.

LEFT SIDE :

Used the day stickers to kind some up some of the things we did during the first part of the week.

RIGHT SIDE :

Easter brush from here. 


LEFT SIDE :

Heart and Friday came from here. Just switched the heart to the front.

RIGHT SIDE :

I used this cute freebie that I found on pintrest. I was perfect for the story I wanted to tell about Noah and the conversations he had with his daddy.


That is it for week 13. Just started on week 14. Oh my is a HUGE week. LOTS happened. So it is going to take some time to sort through and get it done. I will share some photos from our hike soon though to hopefully tide you over.

I hope everyone has a great start to the summer tomorrow. My kids got out of school on Friday so it is officially summer now !! YEAH !!

1 comment:

Catherine at Design Editor said...

Love that tip to stamp a card and run it through the printer! Fun pages!