Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer is upon us

Right now summer is in full force.

I feel like I haven't had to chance to catch my breath since summer began. Hopefully things will slow down this week for us. 

The week after school let out we spent another day in Disneyland. Just me and the kids. Patrick was working in the area and so we went to stay with him. Anaheim just happened to be on our way to the hotel.


The next morning was spent here


And then we ventured here ( A cute little aquarium )




Then we went and spent the remainder of the afternoon here



It was an unexpected and wonderful trip to kick off the summer. We also got to meet up with my brother and his fiance for dinner. It was great to see them again. Super excited and can't wait for their wedding. In less than 2 weeks.

This past week I have had the kids in swim lessons. All three of them. So we have been spending our mornings at the pool.

Maddie is one of the kids hanging on the wall.




Katelyn on the kick board


Katelyn and her class kicking and splashing their teacher


Katelyn jumping off


 Me and Noah. I get to go in with Noah and I love it



I really appreciate you all being patient with me. It has been super quiet around here lately. I have been making some changes to my priority list and it is making everyone more happy.  Also this past week I was busy preparing for Noah's birthday party that was yesterday. All this has left me less time for being creative. I also have been so busy with summer that I have hardly touched my PL album !! Yikes.  I know. I am hoping that I can get another week done this week and share it with you before life gets crazy again. My parents are coming down for a visit before we all head down for the wedding festivities.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog ... I come for PL ... but it's fun to see what you do and then how you get it in the album. It's also nice to see that I'm not the only one behind! lol.