Friday, September 21, 2012

6 yrs Layout

I recently did this layout for a design team assignment. These photos were taken last summer and I wanted to get down some info about Katelyn at that age. It was really hard for me to remember some details even know. I have got to remember to write things down at the time. Mental note - write things down more often.

The paper and products are mostly from the new Lilybee designs. I loved the colors and thought that they would be a good fit with the photos.


I wanted to use both photos on the layout and didn't much room for journaling when everything came together. So I used one of the Lilybee design journaling cards for my journaling spot. On the top I added a brush from Ali Edwards . I also needed to include the year somewhere, so I added the number 2011 using October Afternoon letters. When all that was figured out I added my journaling and printed it straight on to the journaling card.


In the end I love how it turned out and am glad to have some of the tidbits that I could remember about my sweet baby girl.

Stay tuned tomorrow. I have another week of PL finished and photographed. I just need to edit the photos and write the post. Have a great weekend everyone.

One last thing. A shout out to my two football teams. Go UTES and go 49ers !!! I love football season.

No comments: