Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December Daily Day 18 & 19

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. We had a very chill day. The kids played, we all played together, we rode bikes. (Someone got a new bike) It was great.

I am almost caught up on my DD album. I am sooooo proud of myself. This is the fastest I have ever finished this project. I am working on Day 25 right now and will have it done before I go on vacation. Yeah !! I absolutely love this project and love flipping through all the pages and reliving the memories. 

I want to share more of my December Daily Pages.

Day 18 | Preschool. It was my turn to host preschool. The kids decorated trees. I kind of "helped Noah do his so that it would fit on my page. He did most of it, But they turned out so cute !! 


Day 19 | Our new home being built.

Took some pictures on site today. Because that is my main Christmas gift. ( You can always click on photos to make them larger)


That is all for today. I am packing for our road trip to grandma's house tomorrow. Laundry, packing, house cleaning, and finishing up some scrapbooking projects for my design team assignments. EEk !! I'm not sure I can get it all done. Wish me luck.

I will plan on posting the rest of my December Daily while I up at my mom's. I might sneak another one in before I go. So look for that.

Have a Happy New Year everyone !!

2 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Dang... we're doing the same preschool program (thanks to your recommendation!) and I wish I would have thought to use the tree in my album!

p.s. I absolutely LOVE the learning box program. We've had the greatest little group! Sadly, one of the families moved today so our group is breaking up and I'm just going to do it on our own. But I've really really loved it. Thanks for the recommendation!

Mindi said...

I'm glad that you are loving the Learning Box. We love it too ! Sorry to hear about your little group breaking up. It's always more fun to do it with others.