Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December Daily Day 9

December Day 9. Twinkle

So technically this story occurred on day 8. Please don't tell anyone okay ! I would hate to be turned in to the December Daily police for breaking the law or something.

But I really wanted to include this in my book as well. So here it is.

I really love lights on houses. They make me so happy, and now that we have our own house I was so excited to buy lights last year. I had gotten them out and set them in the garage. Told Patrick that I had found the lights, hint hint, nudge, nudge. He is really not into putting lights on house apparently. He mumbles, and grumbles. So you can imagine my surprise to find him out there putting up the lights !! I almost cried. It meant so much to me that he had done it. I was really debating about putting them myself until I got sick on Friday and then put them up the next day.

So here we go with day 9. Both pages together.


I had two journaling card slots today. The first one I used some patterned paper and then added one of Studio Calico's frames. Added the chipboard star, the older Jenni Bowlin shine rubon, and then the brad.

 The next journaling card is from Ali Edwards 3x4 journaling cards. I added the word twinkle from here. Added the star and sticker.




These blue lights were an addition this year. We put them out on our little tree in the front yard. Patrick wanted more lights, so Noah and him took of to find some lights. He really wanted red ones but only found blue. The brush is from Ali Edwards Holiday Word Art 2.

For the last page I used an Ali Edwards December Daily Template. I printed out the photo part of the template. Then printed out the words on cardstock. I cut out the photo and then adhered it to the cardstock. The brush is from here. Finished it off with some embellishments.


Another day is done. I really wanted to get my next week of PL up on the blog but caught up on cleaning the house, play dates, ordering Christmas cards, and well basically, my crazy life.  So I will try to get to it tomorrow. No promises but I'm going to try.

I hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas !! I can't believe how fast December is flying by.


No comments: