Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mother's Day Layout

Hey there !

Thought I would pop in today, real quick, and share a layout that I did for my Design Team assignment ( For my local scrapbook store called Simply Scrapbooks).

It is all about Mother's Day. I managed to get a few semi decent photos of me and the kids this year.

There were two that were the best and I decided to include them both on the 1 page layout.

For the life of me I can't remember what the manufacturer was for the paper and some of the embellishments. I also used some items I had in my stash. 



How is everyone's summer going so far ? My kids were out of school last Friday. We have been staying very busy so far. Many trips to the splash pads for lunch and water fun.  We are planning on hitting the pool this weekend as it is supposed to be 105 degrees !!

I have another week of PL to share. Hopefully I can get to it in the next couple days, so keep a look out.

Have a great rest of the week and the weekend if I don't pop in before then !!

HAPPY SUMMER !!

P.S. Has anyone been lucky enough to find some PL in their local Hobby Lobby or local scrapbook store yet ? We don't have a HB yet, supposedly soon !! I'm patiently waiting until it comes in next week to my local scrapbook store. It will be really exciting to see it on the wall !! I am planning on picking up one of the children's mini kits. Just have to decide which one !! Wish me luck. Until next time.


No comments: