Monday, November 11, 2013

Project Life 44

Hello there.

Let's get a few things settled before we get started. Yes, I am still behind in my PL album but I really wanted to do something current. So I dove in to week 44 and it was so fun. I am also working on a Halloween spread. And then I will go back and do the previous weeks that are missing.

Let's get started.

Here is a look at both pages together. Since I had way to many photos with regular life/Halloween, I couldn't fit them all into one spread. So I cut one of the Design A's in half. On the other side of the half page is going to be my Halloween spread.



Title page.


Noah dressed up for Preschool on Wednesday.Even his teacher was dressed up ! Fun stuff.


A couple of weeks ago my sweet friends husband came over to help us put up some board and batten in our entry way. This week I got to work and caulked it all and primed it. Now I am just waiting for the hubby to help me putty and then sand it all down so I can get to painting it. Yeah !!


I was busy upstairs on day cleaning, doing laundry, ect. The kids played in Noah's room with the angry birds while I got my chores done.


Journaling cards. The first one is from the SC kit. I added some letters over this great vellum quote bubble. It talks about my board and batten wall.

The next one is a picture of Maddie being super girl for spirit week at school. This day was super hero day.


Journaling cards


I picked up the skull and the yellow leaves this week as new decor.


Journaling cards. This first one is of our front porch. Me and the kids finished putting up the spider webs to decorate for Halloween. I used the actual photo is size the arrow, found here, and simply printed it out.

The second journaling card is from the midnight kit. The Sunday brush is from here. The kids were all sick and so we spent the day in our pajamas, playing, laying on the floor, and watching movies.


I originally had a big collage wall where the board and batten is now. I wanted to keep some of the wall, cause I just love the look of them. So I made a new collage wall across the entry way and that is where it will live permanently.



Week 44 is now done.  Yeah !! Now it's off to finish my Halloween spread.

I finally ordered some supplies for December Daily. I'm expecting them any day now. Although, there are still a few things on my wish list to still order. And I still haven't ordered my album yet. Kind of want to hold out and see if I can find me the Studio Calico Magical Handbook. But we will see. I'm getting very excited about the holidays coming up. The decorating, the lights, the joy in the air. I will share some of the goodies I picked up for my DD album as soon as I get them.


No comments: