Thursday, November 21, 2013

Project Life Halloween Layout & Becky Higgins Creative Live

Welcome to my Halloween layout.

There were so many fun pictures and memories from Halloween that they needed a separate layout for all of them.

If you remember the week before ( Week 44) I cut the Design A in half. On the other side I started my Halloween layout.

I shared the stories behind their costumes back in the DRESSING UP FOR HALLOWEEN post.

Here is a look at both sides.


Title card.

The title card is one from the midnight edition. The pumpkin was a rub on. The Halloween brush is from AN ALI EDWARDS HALLOWEEN FREEBIE. YOU CAN GET IT HERE.


The journaling cards.

The first one is a card from the midnight edition. The second one is patterned paper from my stash. It shows the tombstones out in the yard.


The kids pumpkins this year.

Maddie painted the cat on hers. Katelyn wanted to paint hers like a minion. She painted almost everything herself. Noah wanted to carve his. He drew the face and I cut it out.

I used an orange overlay from my stash. The jack-o-lantern was a rub on.


Katelyn the kitty cat named Jingles.


Maddie was Sophia the First.


Got this great shot of the kids being silly.


Noah the minion.

I made a circle in photoshop and put it right in the middle of the collage. I found the Gru logo and put that in the middle. Wanted to add something else so I doodled in the circle, was brave, and added in the word minion freehand. I want to do this more often now I think. But I will need to find a thinner slick writer. Mental note, buy a thin slick writer. 


The journaling cards.

The first one is from the studio calico kit. The cat is a rub on. The second card is also from the SC kit. 


More journaling cards.

The first one is from the midnight edition. The second one is some patterned paper and I added the spiderweb from my stash.


That is a wrap on my Halloween layout.

Now onto the topic of Becky Higgins and Creative Live. CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE SITE.
Check out the website for more information.

Did anyone watch yesterday ?

I had it on all day, missing a little bit here and there. When it first came on I was taking my son to preschool. So I had it playing on my phone. Hooked it up to my car stereo and had it playing through the car. My son asked what we were listening to, Becky Higgins silly I replied. He thought that I was crazy. He immediately asked for a song. I was able to listen to most of it, took it on the ipad while I did my laundry, cleaning, folding of the laundry ect. I even got some painting done of my board and batten wall while I listened. The kids joined me in the office/scrapbook room doing their homework, reading, coloring, ect. It was really fun. Do you think I'm crazy too ? It's okay, I will forgive you. I liked to listen and learned a few things.

You can pause it too ! Which I did all the time. Very cool.

I did manage to get some actual scrapbooking done as well. I am more than half way done with my PL week 45. And will finish that up today while I listen.

So get ready for day 2 of Becky. She is on in 10 minutes. 9 am pacific time. 

Don't fret if you can't listen during the day. They replay it all after that.

Stay tuned for a December Daily post coming up soon. I received some of my supplies, but still have order a few last minute things and find my album. 

Take care now.

No comments: