Tuesday, January 7, 2014

December Daily Day 4 & 5

Hello everyone !!

Today I want to share with you my December Daily Day 4 & 5.

Since I wasn't able to finish it in December, I am going to be finishing up this month.

Here we go.

Also since I wasn't able to get most of it done in December like I was planning on. I am going to have to try to keep it simple. I want to finish it, but have so many projects to finish as well. 

Day 4 both sides.


The first page.


I included 2 journaling cards for day 4. There was a lot to say about decorating for Christmas.
The first one was left over from one of my SC kits. The second one is a brush from Kara Dudley.  Find it here.

The little circle arrow is from a great bunch of Christmas circles from Heidi Swapp. Here is the freebie. I simply recolored it, made it the right size for my journaling card. Then I printed it on cardstock and stampled it to my journaling card.


The photo of some of our decorations. I'm really loving the white borders this year. Added a chipboard #4.


Day 5

Just a single page today. Nothing to exciting happened that day. So I decided to focus on AM and PM happenings in our home.

I started out with an Ali Edwards template. Added a strip of patterned paper in the middle. I journaled on some vellum and then stitched it to the patterned paper.


That's all I have to share with you today.

No comments: