Thursday, October 9, 2014

Spring Photo Shoot Layout

I am back with you all today. Can you believe it ?  Two days in a row.

I want to share with you a layout from way back in February.

Where our little neighborhood is, we are surrounded by almond orchards. They were in bloom and so pretty. One afternoon I took the kids down and we had a mini photo shoot.

I completed a total of 4 pages. This picture shows the left side of a regular design A and then a 6x12 that I cut down to 6x11. I really wanted to create a look of layers.


To create the title card I started out with a regular photo, of the orchard, that I printed out on vellum. It turned out just perfect for the effect I wanted. Before I printed out the photo I added the words for part of my title. After it was printed I added the chipboard letters on top.


Here are a few photos from the first page.



Journaling cards. I belive most of this stuff is from the Studio Calico kit.


Here is a close up of the whole left page. I also printed the photo of Katelyn, the one in the 3x4 slot on vellum. And I loved how the color scheme of pink, navy blue and green came together throughout the whole thing. Oh and a little gold thrown in here and there.


Here are some of the inserts.




Here are some of photos. These ones were in the protector that has 2 6x6's.



Moving on to the last page.


Cowboy boots were a HUGE hit over the winter/spring. I used a digital brush along with a rubber stamp and some embellishments.


If I remember right I saw that someone used this cute P.S. card to write to their kids. So I scrap lifted the idea and did the same thing. Although I cut the card up so that I could use it for both girls.


Here is Noah's letter from mommy. Meaning me !


Here is Maddie's. I also printed the photo here on vellum.


One more photo.



Slowly but surely I am making head way on my PL album. I have more finished layouts that I need to share. And I am getting back into the scrapbooking groove again.

Until next time.


1 comment:

Liz M. said...

Your time and effort is evident ~ very nice and the Disney one too!