Monday, April 13, 2015

Project Life Week 10

I want to quickly share another PL spread with you today.

These pages are of Week 10. Lots of fun stuff this week.

This week was part of my Becky Higgins Project Life Design Team submission for the month of March. I truly love how this one turned out.


The title card was perfect and is from the Plus One kit by Amy Tangerine.


The left side of my spread is filled with yummy cupcakes from our favorite bakery, some Olaf crushing, and a lunch date with the hubby.

I used a combination of products this week. I mixed Heidi Swapp's Favorite things with Amy Tangerine's Plus One.


One other fun thing that I did this week was to cut some of the journaling card embellishments and add them to other journaling cards. You see the orange box that says #thisisnow, well I cut that out of a journaling card and added to the top of the ampersand card. It was super fun and added just that extra little bit.


Let's talk about the second page now. This one was mostly of Katelyn and I's trip down to see an Eye Dr. down at UCLA. I decided to put all the journaling on one page. I took one of the foldable cards and cut it in half to fit into the Design F page protector.

I took a favorite moment of the day and added the text in bold so that it would stand out.


More fun photos from our trip.


I cut out the Love You tag and added it onto this journaling card. Thought it turned out cute ! Definitely going to be doing more of this. On the card I included a quote from Noah from our bike ride.

The only other thing I included on the right side was a photo and two journaling cards about our family bike ride.


A picture I took of my bike while we were out. I sure love my bike !!


Week 10 was one of my favorites and I'm glad that I could share it with you today.  It was full of fun stories and memories.

Have a fabulous day !






2 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

cuuuute spread!!!

Mindi said...

Thanks so much Rhonda !! Thanks for commenting too ! I need to be better at that.