Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Project Life Week 16 | Kellie Stamps

Hello there everyone !

I am excited to be sharing with you my Project Life Week 16 pages with you today.

** Edited. I messed up the week # but the dates are correct. ** I caught it and will fix it for my album. ** OOPS !!

Yes, I still need to get back and share my Week In The Life photos from the last two days with you all. But in the meantime I wanted to share some creative goodness with you.

This particular week was somewhat hard to piece together with the lighter and the darker photos but hopefully I have found a happy medium. The color scheme was pretty apparent when I started to print out my photos and thankfully for the most part the colors seemed to mostly match.

Here is what both sides look like.


This is the left side of the spread. I created these pages with the help of the May releases of Kellie Stamps. This month they have a digital stamp set called MY FAVE and then a clear stamp called LABEL that.


I made my own title card this time. I staggered one of the digital stamp sentences on a white piece of cardstock. I added a few labels with the week number and the dates to make it complete.


This first journaling card is from the Studio Calico Documenter kit. I added a digital stamp under the circle and added my journaling underneath.

On the photo I added a circle label stamp from the Kellie Stamps set with a few other embellishments.

This particular week the kids spent some time outside pretending to be warrior cats from the books that Katelyn is currently reading. They gathered some fuzzy weeds for their pretend beds.


The bottom two photos both have some fun digital stamps from the MY FAVES set. The photo on the left is Maddie gathering fuzzy weeds. The right hand side is a collage of photos from Katelyn's soccer game that week.


This card from Studio Calico was seriously perfect. The colors from this card pretty much set up the colors for the whole spread and I love the little stems. I added a quote that I kept hearing through out the week onto the card.

The other photo is from our Wednesday adventure to the park. I added a gold foil transparency I found from Michael's. They come in sheets of 12x12 cards, simply love them.


Here is a look at the right side.


On Wednesday we took a bike ride down the bike path and this time there was water in the river. We spent some time wandering around looking for rabbits and I took some photos with my phone.

I used one of the clear stamps on the photo and added the geotag on top.


In the digital stamp set there is this fun netflix saying. It was perfect for me because I am loving watching it while I do laundry, clean, and scrapbook. I added the digital stamp to this perfect journaling card from SC.


Here is a look at some of the bottom part of my spread. The photo is from our park adventures. These two had lots of fun searching for moss.


As always I am always trying to better my small photography skills. I was outside one night at dusk trying to figure out how to shoot in this low light. I added a bit of conversation that occurred on the bottom of the photo.


Since I added some yellow on the left side of my spread I had to continue to use it on this side. I added this fun yellow circle on top of a doily.  The other card is a photo I took of Katelyn at soccer practice.


One night Noah insisted on helping me make dinner. I was totally excited and loved making dinner with him.


Week 16 is in the books. This one turned out great and I am so happy to have it all documented.

Don't forget to check out Kellie Stamps. They are simply fabulous and I having so much fun creating with them.

Take care everyone !

No comments: