Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Project Life Week 43 | Cocoa Daisy Guest Designer

Hello there !

Whew, this month has sure flown by ! With Thanksgiving only a few days away I am striving to find any crafty time these days. With that being said I am going to try and make this post short. I have more scrapping to get done, deadlines, and pumpkin pies to bake.

Let's get right to it then. Here is a photo of week 43.

This particular week I chose to use the Cocoa Daisy November Kit called Sprinkles. I am still Guest Designing over there till the end of the month.


Here is the left side. The previous week I used a different page protector than I normally would. So no need to panic, I picked some photos that would work and off I went. Pockets got filled.


This bright yellow card was perfect for my title card. I added a vellum circle to soften the bright yellow and it worked out well.


This card came together from a photo prompt. That lead me to tell a small story about the photo and this spot on my staircase. Check out #hashtagthisweek on Instagram for more info.


The colors of fall are finally showing up around here. I layered a few more printables and stickers from the kit on the photo.


Here are a few close ups of the photos and cards on the left side. Cocoa Daisy has a sheet of printables and I used a couple of them to add some embellishments to this pumpkin photo.


This yes card talks about how I tried to get photos of my kids at the Trunk or Treat that week.



This weeks color scheme really was fun to put together and to tie things in here and there.


This might have been my favorite card from the kit. Loved this one.


Let's move on the right side. Donuts, need I say more.


Here is what the whole right side looks like.


We had a day during the week that required donuts. They saved the day for sure, plus I was able to practice my food photography ! Win, win.


More proof of every day life. Katelyn reading in the car, and puppies all lined up ready to watch football.


This caffeine card was also one of my favorites from the kit. Ummm, yeah. Even though I am not a coffee drinker, I do love my Dr. Pepper and caffeine fix. The bottom photo is of my MUG run on Saturday, meaning we go and fill up our mugs on Saturday mornings. It's tradition. I added an Ali Edwards Saturday brush across the photo.



This card makes me happy !


Well folks, that is it for me today. Week 43 is in the books and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Lots of stories, photos and memories documented.

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving everyone and see you back here shortly. Take care now.

No comments: