Monday, December 12, 2016

December Daily 2015 | Day 15

Happy Monday everyone !

I had big plans over the weekend to get some DD 2016 pages done. Well, it didn't pan out so well. So I am going to share some pages I created a few weeks ago. These pages are all about our Elf and his shenanigans from last year.

December Daily 2015 | Day 15


I thought it would be fun to do a whole spread about our elf Harry.


The card on the left side is one from the Everyday Collection from Becky Higgins. Actually both cards are from that set. I wanted to add in some red. I added the red letters to spell out HE and added a list of what Harry had done that day.

I used a fun embellishment set from Color Cast Designs to really make these pages great. The wood veneer piece on the second card is from that kit. This is what the set looks like. Here is the link to find it in the shop.




I wanted to add some photos of Harry so I made a collage and added some embellishments onto the photo. The wooden circle piece is from the Elf set from Color Cast Designs.


On the 15th Harry and the beloved "puppies" were having a snow ball fight. I wanted to use this big photo on the right side. I added some more of the pieces from the Elf set and it was done.


I love how these pages turned out and I can't wait to use more elf pieces in this years album.

Happy Holidays everyone !! Until next time.

No comments: