Saturday, December 3, 2016

December Daily 2015 | A mix of days

Hey guys,

I wanted to pop in today with a quick blog post about some pages I created for my 2015 December Daily album. These pages I created for a Simple Stories assignment and I love how the turned out.

Here we go. This one is from day 8. Patrick and I went to a work dinner.


One of my favorites from the Classic Christmas were these gold letters. I had fun with some watercolors on some cardstock and then I layers some stuff to make this filler card.


Here is a close up of the right side. Isn't is so pretty.


Day 13 was talking about how I was finally getting around to finishing up decorating for Christmas.


I used another one of those fun pages. This one was perfect for this day, as it was shaped as a door.


Here are some close ups.




Day 18 we went to see the Star Wars movie. Here is day 18 and 19.


The top of day 18.


The bottom of day 18. I used another gold number and made a christmas tree out of patterened paper.


Day 19 we had a church Christmas party and Santa came.


Journaling card for seeing santa. I cut this cute Santa out and added him onto a 4x6 piece of Cardstock. Then I embellished around it and added a strip of patterened paper to the bottom.


I had 3 Santa photos that I loved and adored. I wanted to make sure I used all of them. I chose to use a photo flip and add it to the bottom pocket.


I added a little embellishments to each of the Santa photo and I also added their initial to the photo.


There you have it. A few pages are now done in my 2015 album. I have to admit that there a lot more pages that need to get done. Last year I had printer problems then I ran out of paper, and just stalled out all together. I am glad that I was able to pick it back up and get some stories told.

I have to run now. We are going to go pick out our Christmas tree. Yippee !

No comments: