Friday, December 30, 2016

December Daily Day 13

Hey there everyone !

I am going to be quickly sharing another December Daily day with you all today.

Day 13

On this particular day I spend most of the day running errands. Doing some Christmas shopping and other things around town. Towards the end of the day I stopped in at this cute bakery that is on the other side of town. It is called Sweet Surrender.

Please excuse the bad photos, it has been cloudy for days here.

This is the full page. I included a few photos of the goodies that I bought and saw at the bakery.


They had lots of holiday baked goods in the display case and so I snapped a photo of the cookies.

The journaling card says there and here. I thought it was perfect for my days events. I stamped Sweet onto the middle of the card and added a pop of green with the word phrase sticker.


Here is a look at the bottom photo. I stayed fairly simple with the page today.  I added the white chipboard 13 onto the photo and the red star to finish it off.


See I told you it would be quick. Day 13 is now done and I am slowly making my way through my album.

Youtube update - I have set up my very own Youtube channel and have added a few videos for those who are interested. This whole video thing is so very new to me so please, please bare with me as I work out all the kinks and hopefully be better at i.

You can search for my name and find my channel.  Or here is the link. Youtube channel link

Thanks everyone for coming ! I won't be back until next week. We are going to celebrate the  New Year and my parents are coming for a visit !!

Have a wonderful rest of 2016 and a fabulous start to 2017.


No comments: