Thursday, December 8, 2016

December Daily Day 4

Welcome to another December Daily post. I have day 4 for you to take a peek at. This story is all about decorating the tree, along with a little " how to put the lights on the tree " lesson with my daughter.

Let's get to it shall we.



I did another large photo on the left side of day 4. I had a large photo to end day 3 so I needed a large photo to on the backside. I always love how I am going about the house I can get a glimpse of the Christmas tree. So I took a photo and started to play around with that I wanted to include on the photo. It turns out that I needed a journaling space. So I added the bring on the twinkle brush and then added my story onto the photo.


I have said before that I love these messy circles that come in the main kit. I decided to cut off the Hello to the twinkle on so that I could add it onto the top of my photo.


Let's move on to the right side.

I decided to go with a 4 pocket page protector today. They are not my favorite but it worked for this one. I made sure there was a bunch of white space on this right side to off set the dark photo.


The top row has a few photos of the kids and a filler card. I used a Paislee Press template for those two photos. Once I had the photo was printed I added that circle stamp a few times in the middle.
I added the gold holly leaves and the star.

I cut out this tree from the kraft tag in the main kit. I added it onto a 3x4 white cardstock card. I had these Heidi Swapp stickers since last year so I used that sparkle snowflake onto the tree.


The bottom pockets has a journaling card about my christmas light lesson with Maddie and then the photo of us putting the lights on.


Well day 4 is done and in the books. I am about half way done with day 5, just need to print out all of my journaling and finish up embellishing then I will be back. Oh, but I might share a few pages that I did in last years album.

Happy Holidays everyone !

No comments: